- We do not sell information on our donors.
- We do not provide donor information of any kind to any other organization or business.
- We do maintain records of all monetary gifts make to the Spanish Colonial Arts Society, both designated and undesignated gifts.
- We do maintain biography files on donors and friends of the Spanish Colonial Arts Society. The information in these files are of the nature found in newspapers, magazines, other publications, and public records.
- We provide prospective and former donors the same protection as active donors and members with respect to the use of personal information.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect information on donors, members, friends, and prospective donors of the Spanish Colonial Arts Society.
- We review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security in order to help ensure the safety of the information we maintain.
- We value our members, donors and friends, and we take ther personal privacy seriously.
Spanish Market • Museum • Education